You are fully responsible for any content you create on the Site and, as such, fully responsible for any harm arising from that content. We prohibit content that:
- is abusive in any way towards any group or individual or promotes sexism, racism, violence, hatred or the exploitation of others
- infringes the rights and liberties of others, including publishing information concerning any other individual without that person’s consent
- disrespects the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others
- is pornographic or gratuitously sexually explicit
- is criminal or unlawful or facilitates criminal or unlawful behaviour
We further prohibit unauthorised commercial content including, but no limited to, spam and mass marketing. Likewise, users must not use the Site to disseminate viruses or other malicious code.
Refunds and Cancellations
We offer a range of web services to our clients. Each of these services is governed by its own refund and cancellation policy which conforms to trading standards.