FUWInsurance.co.uk (the Site) is owned by FUW Insurance Services (FUWIS). This document outlines how FUWIS will use the information you provide us via the Site. If you have any questions or comments, email us at email@example.com.
Your privacy is important
- Functional purposes The WordPress software that powers our site relies on non-tracking cookies in order to function properly.
Information We Collect
- Aggregate usage data FUWIS may collect data on all users, including data about their usage of the Site, but it is anonymous except as described below under ‘IP addresses’. We use this information to improve and enhance the Site.
- Payment Information FUWIS uses third party payment gateways for all payments and does not store users’ financial data.
No information submitted by a buyer will be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.
Access and Control Policy
When a new account or domain, as applicable, is registered with or transferred to FUWIS or with one of its affiliates, the process requires and results in the creation of the following within the records of FUWIS, in association with said new account or domain:
- Name of person registering
- Email address
FUWIS collects logs of IP addresses of visitors to the Site for administrative and analytical purposes. FUWIS does not, as matter of routine, collect any personally identifiable information through its collection of IP address. However, in cases of suspected abuse or service problems, FUWIS may use an IP address in conjunction with other personally identifiable information to enforce our terms of service and/or to protect the Site, its users, or others who may be affected. Except as provided in ‘Sharing Your Information’ FUWIS will not share personally identifiable information associated with IP addresses with third parties without your permission. FUWIS may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
Sharing Your Information
FUWIS may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- in the event that FUWIS is acquired by or merged with another company, FUWIS will transfer information about you to that other company
Notification of Changes
Third Party Links